Community Cleanup for Ward 4. All items must be put to the curb by May 19th for pickup. The hauler will not come back around if they have already passed by. If you have any questions, please call the Service Director’s office at (330) 296-6326.
The trash will be subject to the following restrictions:
- Each item must be manageable by two men.
- Construction or demolition material will be accepted in limited quantity only.
- Loose material should be placed in sturdy container.
- No concrete, blocks or railroad ties.
- No Freon-bearing appliances, unless collected separately for legal and appropriate recycling. If appliances are separately collected, all scrap metal will be collected with them for recycling.
- No tires or automotive parts.
- No household garbage or yard waste.
- No chemicals.
- No paint.
- No batteries.