Ravenna Athletic Center (RAC)
The Ravenna Athletic Center (RAC) is a 7,500 square foot state-of-the-art fitness facility. The RAC is equipped with some of the world’s finest fitness machines including Nautilus, Schwinn, Cybex, Stairmaster, and Woodway. Along with our indoor track and free weights, we house our newly remodeled cycling studio, group fitness room, demo kitchen, and Barre studio. For your convenience we have a locker room with showers and a meeting room.
The RAC offers over 30 group fitness classes a week to accommodate all fitness levels. Classes that are INCLUDED with your membership are Yoga, Barre, Piloxing, Pound, Tabata, Indoor Cycling, Zumba, TRX, Total Body Conditioning, Stretch & Flex, Core Conditioning, Express Classes, Latin & Line Dancing and Silver Sneakers.
Mon-Thu 5:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 5:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 1:00pm
Questions? Call 330-298-1201.
We strive to maintain competitive rates and we think you will agree that we provide excellent programs, amenities, and services for drop-ins and members alike. See our current fees.
All Group Fitness Classes* are INCLUDED in your membership or drop-in fee. Our team of instructors are all certified in their area of expertise – our standards are high! Each instructor is required to maintain their certification(s) along with CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- We understand that not all classes are for everyone, therefore our classes range from beginner to seasoned fitness enthusiast. We encourage you to go at your own pace during any form of exercise
- Water is VITAL! If you forget your water bottle at home, you can purchase a bottle of water for $1.00 at the Fitness Desk
- Please wipe down any and all equipment that you use during class
- Athletic footwear is a must for all cardio and strength training classes
- If Ravenna schools are closed due to inclement weather, our group fitness classes will be canceled
- Classes are 45 minutes in length unless noted otherwise
Explore this month’s classes and learn more about each workout below.
*Classes and/or instructors are subject to change.
Personal training involves private, one-on-one fitness training tailored to your individual needs and goals.
These sessions are directed by a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer, to insure your safety and lead you towards your goals.
Your trainer will meet with you to review and assess your current health status, discuss your fitness needs and answer any questions you might have. Your customized exercise program will be created and will constantly evolve to ensure your success.
Our team of trainers are all certified professionals, recognized by nationally accredited organizations. They strive to create a positive experience in a safe environment for all clientele. Using their education, experience, and skills; our team will guide and motivate you in developing a higher level of fitness and wellness. You will receive a personalized exercise program targeted to your goals.