- Public records are any documents, electronic, email, or paper that are relevant to the function, policies, procedures, operations or activities of the city.
- The City of Ravenna is committed to ensuring your rights to promptly inspect, and/or receive copies, in a reasonable amount of time the public records maintained by our City.
- The City of Ravenna has enacted A Record Retention Policy and a Public Records Policy that are available for your review.
- Records are available for inspection or copying, Monday through Friday, during the regular business hours of each department. Please direct your public records inquiries to the Ravenna Clerk of City Council.
- For the first twenty five (25) photocopies, there will be no charge. For record requests of more than twenty five photocopies, there is a five cent ($.05) per sheet charge for all copies.